 * Rework of Options dialog
   * Requirements/Tickets:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/RyJoZ8Nt6bNfSmt
   + Categorization:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/cPGtpCTJKTLRNBF

Nice that you start with redesign the configure dialogue.

I am not a fan of switch between simple and advanced.
1. I'm an advanced user? Or an dummy user? We have the separation between
fresh and still release. Divide users or settings into two groups is very
difficult and for the user the 1st thing to define before the user start
configure stuff.
2. Maintenance

I am for simple by default for everybody and advanced configure hide behind
an button or in an sidebar section where the user see, I don't want to
touch (e.g. open gl).

For the general layout I would use existing design elements. Like:

- Sidebar in configure dialogue look like navigator in libo.
- settings are structured and layouted like an writer document
- therefore the general dialogue size has to be more adaptable, or have the
same size than the libo document.

Cheers
Andreas_k