I can reinstall the VM but it was atrociously slow. I don't have a Mac
myself.

Maybe an event to do bug hunting in MacOS could be organized and advertised?

Na(o) seg, 12/11/2018, 14:41, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@collabora.com>
escreveu:

Hi there,

On 09/11/2018 11:58, Edoardo Maria Elidoro wrote:
I do agree to move the Notebookbar out of experimental.
The latest updates on the Tabbed Toolbar in the master branch improved
both
the usability and the look & feel making it (in my opinion) a really
useful
and nice feature to have.

I don't see a single reason why we should keep it in experimental.

        IIRC the ESC agreed to have the option to enable it appear by
default
at least in the run up to 6.2 to encourage more people to play with and
(hopefully) debug the functionality.

        Hopefully it will be in a good enough state for 6.2 final - but
there
is no real magic way to make developers come & get involved and fix the
shortcomings short of encouraging them when they show up, and
evangelizing to / mentoring them.
Il giorno mar 6 nov 2018 alle ore 17:50 Pedro Rosmaninho <