Hi, all.
I don't like currently set of default drawing styles in Draw. So I want to try change default set
of drawing styles to new set.
In attach example of new styles.
I created g-document for my notes about this work
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LOfG24cGd5OftuHYG_vlokqyDhgGEZSOF9k_1OYe0BM/edit?usp=sharing
I have some questions for design team also:
Questions
Answers
Default now
Version from kompi
What default font and font size want we for all figures?

Liberation Sans, 18 pt
Noto Sans, 18 pt
What default width want we for lines?

0 cm (very thin)
0,1 cm
What default color want we for lines?

Black/Blue
Dimension line - Black
For all another - Dark Blue 2
What default fill color want we for 2-D shapes?

Old blue
Linear Gradient, 30 dgr, from Light Blue 2 to Dark Blue 2, increment automatic
What default font color want we for 2-D shapes?

Black
White
How many different styles (fill color) want we for 2-D shapes in addition to the default?

1
5 (blue, red, green, orange, violet)
Do we want different type of view for 2-D shapes (see below) except default style?

See image in first column
Do we want change default style for 3-D objects?

No
Do we want a few styles for text boxes as there are now?

9 (three Headings, three Titles, three type of simple text) (see Illustration below)
1 (just a black text, without fill, shadow and lines)
Any opinion??

BR
Roman Kuznetsov aka kompilainenn