Hi Stuart,

the keyword needsUXAdvice should be a trigger to comment the hell out of an idea and make things
shiny. It must not remain there as an alternative to the component (as it was in the past).
Eventually I'd like to have a handful of tickets with the keyword - and we measure our performance
on the time an advice is given. But that won't work with >100 tickets.

CC'ing the ML is another question; no special preference from my side (doing the same as you with
those emails). It has been decided to delete the ML from CC when the keyword is removed. But that's
optional IMHO.

More opinions are welcome.

Cheers,
Heiko