Hello everyone,

some topics for tomorrow, feel free to submit more

Organization

 * Notebookbar procedure
   + What/When do we accept additionally NBs in master?
   + How to accept improvements to existing NBs?
   + Make a plan on what we want to provide as factory settings

+ how can we guaranty that the Notebookbar look good for all icon themes
(32px icon size and new icons needed). I will work on breeze to make it
possible.
+ Alignment should be fixed also some tabs have the same actions twice. In
addition there is enough space for lc_ (24px) icons but sc_ (16px) icons
were used. In the toolbar the lc_ 24px icons are default
+ tabs look so ugly in Windows 7 (could this be fixed somehow?)
+ bugfixing is needed
- how can the icon size can be defined for drop down actions (now only sc_
(16px) icons were used) e.g. color icons
  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1642456/LibreOffice/Sizing.png
- for drop down icons labels aren't possible for now
- shrink (and expand) toolbar depend on the windows wide

that's are the biggest issues from my review.

cheers
Andreas_K