Hi Andreas,
here is a first placeholder for the banner [1]. Naturally without green background but white on white won't be so visible.

As the banner isn't really big it will be a problem to get more infos on it.

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/WikiAction/submit/User:K-j/Drafts/Design#Extensions_and_Templates