Hello Anxhelo,

it was a pleasure meeting you at the conference and hope it was as
much with you as it was for me. As we discussed, I’m sending you some
links on where to start:

* Design blog with finished discussions, completed proposals, and
useful information about the team
http://design.blog.documentfoundation.org

* Wiki, where we collected information in the past and still want to
have stuff that is relevant for longer like the human interface
guidelines (HIG) https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/ (most of
the LibreOffice information is stored in the wiki)

* HIG itself may be of interest as we state there some basics such as
our vision and the personas
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Guidelines

* Etherpad: as an open source project we should use F/LOSS and do so
from time to time
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Infra/List_of_Etherpads (have a
look for UX)

* ...but Google is prefered by some of us because of the comfort
features; typically we start with a new document and add ideas and
comment the hell out of everything; unfortunately I cannot point to a
particular document, there are a lot

* But we collect what we talk about in the regular meetings in a
special pad http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/design and share this
also over the design mailing list. All mailing lists for LibreOffice,
together with how to apply, is available at
https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/

Now you are probably really confused. Information here, RTFM's there
and in the end you have no idea what to do exactly. That's true and
something where we need to improve. So a first task could be to think
about a "get involved" page that comprises of everything you would
like to know, perhaps tasks how to start directly without reading
anything etc.

Of course we could also think about different work for you and your
Albanian companions (feel free to forward this email). That could be
to scribble a layout proposal, to get integrated into visual design
tasks (you met Klaus-Juergen who takes care about the branding and is
badly looking for support), and additionally to work with actual users
and run a survey on your site. Reading Moggi's blog post about UI
testing (https://mmohrhard.wordpress.com/2016/09/07/ui-testing-in-libreoffice/)
I think we need to define workflows so that the QA people know what to
test. But at the moment I have no idea what this means (reading the
text right now).

There are plenty of tasks to do. Don't hesitate to tell us what you
want to do in case nothing fits your interests. The next UX/design
team hangout is Friday at 14:00 CEST.

Cheers,
Heiko

Hello, I'm Angelo from the LibreOffice conference, this is my email address,
you can contact me here further on.