* Present: Heiko, Jay, Kendy

* GSoC

    + https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas

    + https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/dashboard/
    + if you are a mentor, please touch the [I want to mentor this] button for projects you like
    + even UX people can mentor / co-mentor, big part of the work is non-technical
        + asking about the status, checking the results from the high-level point of view etc.
        + and a developer can help with the code pointers / review of the code
        + worked well the last year [co-mentoring Jay + Bubli] (Jay)

* Draw-related survey (Heiko)

    + blog post published -
https://design.blog.documentfoundation.org/2016/04/01/the-many-faced-god-part-1-how-libreoffice-draw-is-being-utilized/
    + a comment suggested a public place where ideas are collected, and voted for
        + ~impossible in a good way (Heiko)
        + easy to say "want Impress like Blender" - easy to say, but impossible amount of work
(Heiko)
        + but some good ideas there
            + eg. about connectors, will create a proposal (Heiko)
            + GSoC ideas for the next year would be the best place (Kendy)
            + will go through the bugzilla tickets & sort this better (Heiko)

* Sidebar survey

    + first results (Heiko)
        + https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/SidebarUsage
        +
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XknvPqz58hYc_NeY2-Ky-L92MkLdYqs7SJCCxC3DX6w/edit?usp=sharing

    + finished
    +
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XknvPqz58hYc_NeY2-Ky-L92MkLdYqs7SJCCxC3DX6w/edit#heading=h.rwnqe5haxk5v

    + many people reviewed, some open questions
        + as it affects the HIGs, important (Heiko)
        + OTOH - if we change the HIGs, it is not for the eternity, if something needs to be changed
          after it is implemented & tested in real world, we can adapt etc. (Kendy)
        + some disagreement in the HIG update, will talk it through between Heiko / Jay / Stuart
            + mostly around switching context

    + conclusion: Remove the controversial parts from the HIG update part, and run a design session
for that

* Single Toolbar Mode & Notebookbar (Jay/Samuel)

    + notebookbar.ui in Writer was updated
    + some cleanups in SidebarToolBox, to move useful stuff to ToolBox directly (Kendy)

    + configurability is important (Heiko)
        + some possibilities there, but hard to do everything in the GSoC timeframe (Kendy)

* Shortcut for Extension Manager (Jay)

    + Is Ctrl + Alt + E a good shortcut?
      https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/23376/

* Help content (Jay)

    + still no VM from the infra team, would help here (Jay)

* Blog (Heiko)

    + spam now removed automatically, thanks! (Kendy)
        + works better for Heiko too - thanks Italo! :-) (Heiko)