Hi Andreas & Heiko,

thank you for your input and the links to get me started! I will familiarize myself with the
resources you’ve provided and I’ll try to make it to one of the next design meetings to follow up
on this.

@Heiko: I’ve greatly enjoyed your article about usability semiotics for the development of icon
metaphors and have used it in my teaching in the past, nice to meet you :)

Cheers,
Christoph