Hello,

for those who are interested in the current status of the new
LibreOffice extensions and templates website:

The current extensions and templates website is running on Plone 4.3
with some add-ons. I contributed to two of this add-ons in the past.

Due to some issues with the usability of the current website I decided
to work on two new add-ons for the website to solve this issues a time
ago. I worked on that add-ons a lot in my  spare time and finished a
version for Plone 4.3 around the LibreOffice conference in Aarhus. This
add-on versions used five.grok. But this add-on package will not be
actively supported with the current version of Plone, Plone 5.0. Thus I
decided to review my add-ons and drop the five.grok dependency. This
made it necessary to create a lot of changes to the add-ons and nearly
start from scratch. I got a new beta-version of them out now (after some
weeks of work during my spare time).

I created a new test website, that runs on a new shiny Plone 5.0:
http://vm141.documentfoundation.org:9103/loexttem5/en/extensions

There is not much content yet and it is work in progress. The theming is
the Plone default. It's planned to work on this theming next time.
Currently the structure and the desired fields (of the content objects)
are in the focus.

If you want to give feedback on that, I'm happy to hear your ideas and
proposals.

Kind regards,
Andreas

--