@Bastián I did these 128px versions as a conceptual proposal to discussion,
but I'm available to keep going and redo another icons, or any design talks
I'm able to.

When you say "complete set", did you talk about redo all the interface
icons? Because I like the current ones (
http://blog.goranrakic.com/2013/05/try_the_new_flat_icon_set_for_libreoffice.html).

I'm thinking about creating all these
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOffice_Initial_Icons-pre_final.svg

On Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 12:48 AM, Bastián Díaz <diaz.bastian@openmailbox.org>