Hi Michel, I forgot about it, thank you for reply. Above row are
application icons, and below the template icons.

Against a dark and a light background:

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 10:33 AM, Michel RENON <renon@mr-consultant.net>
wrote:

Hi Paulo,

Le 06/11/2015 11:06, Paulo José Amaro a écrit :

Hi everyone,

Some years ago (2011) I did help the redesign of the mime type icons, just
adding some effects to the original ones created mainly by Christoph
Noack.

Since then I've been away from the LibreOffice design team, but today I
had
a feeling to resume my contribution work and to create a new version for
these icons that I love so much. I tried to keep them close to the old
ones
in terms of shape and elements, just adapting some forms, colors, and the
overall style.

Sorry if it's not appropriate for the current development time, I just
wanna share it with you and put myself available to work again on the
design team if you want me to. ^_^

Best Regards!

the mailing list doesn't accept attachments.
Can you upload your icons in the wiki ?

Cheers,
Michel

Paulo José O. Amaro