Hey guys,
I designed a new set of LibreOffice Icons.
It’s based on simplicity, modern, easy recognise while retaining the unique design of LibreOffice
Icons.
I hope LibreOffice will use it in the 5.0 version so it will be the most modern LibreOffice ever!
Please let me know your opinions and improvements suggestions!

Here’s the full set of my designs!

A side by side comparison between the new design and original design:

A variation design of the main icon with the colours from all the contained apps!
The green colour main icon is same green colour as the one on official LibreOffice website.
Which one you prefer more?

I need your help!
I wanted to help LibreOffice to make it better, but in the meanwhile of designing this new icons
set, I have finance issues so I can't buy the necessary apps and tool I needed to continue my
design, so I hope you guys can help me out by contribute to me on my IndieGoGo funding campaign at
the bottom link! I truly appreciated your help and I really like  #LibreOffice !
Thanks!
Link:
http://igg.me/at/3117QVAoS74/x/10397640
Introduction video: