Hi Adolfo,

Adolfo Jayme Barrientos píše v St 11. 03. 2015 v 08:40 -0600:

Since the weekly meeting process seems to be different now (no pad, no
meeting minutes, no open documents where one can leave notes for the
rest)

The process hasn't changed, the meeting agendas / minutes are still in
the pad:

http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/design

It was just that I did not manage to cleanup & send the notes from the
several past meetings.  Terribly sorry about that - now all's sent, and
I will really try hard to send the notes timely.

In addition to the Wednesday's meeting, there are brainstorming sessions
on Fridays, 1pm UTC.  The goal is to focus on one specific topic that
needs improvement; the last time it was the Table of Contents dialog,
this week it will be the libCMIS configuration / setup / use.

These sessions do not replace the Wednesday's meeting, the goal is to
make the meeting shorter - we can defer the brainstorming discussions to
Fridays.  The result of such a brainstorming session is not set in
stone, discussion is of course still possible.

and I’m not able to join calls because of other obligations...

That's a real pity, would be great to have you there of course!

(You should know GDocs as you’re using it know makes me feel excluded.
Hopefully somebody will care)

Like - that you cannot use gdocs from some reason?  We discussed it in
the meeting, and I'll ask for a new pad for such matters, so that even
the brainstormings can de done in the etherpad.

Another idea just came on the IRC - to use the TDF's onwCloud for that.
I'll ask about both possibilities.

Will that help, please?  Really don't want you (or anybody) to feel
excluded...

Thank you,
Kendy