Yesterday was the deadline for the Templates contest, and we've got
quite a number of templates :-)  Thanks so much everyone who has
participated!

Now we need to select few of them to be included in the default
installation - and your help is greatly appreciated in this process.

At this stage, we need to filter out those that are not immediately fit
for the inclusion.  Do that directly in the wiki page

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/Templates_for_LibreOffice_4.4

Deadline for this is tomorrow afternoon EU time (before the Design
Hangout).

* Please mark those that are clearly against the conditions of the
  contest with a red background + explanation; that means change the
  "Status" column to something like:

| style="background-color: #C00;" | Not licensed under CC0

  (you can see one example of MIT-licensed template in the page).

  Guideline: "We'd have trouble if we included this."

  Reasons include:
    + Non-CC0 license
    + derived from existing non-CC0 work
    + non-English,
    + etc.

* Please mark those that might need more work to be included (in some
  later version) with the orange color:

| style="background-color: #EC0;" | Too large for inclusion in the installation set

  Please use positive messaging; don't use explanation like "This
  is ugly" ;-) - in many cases that might be a matter of taste, and we
  don't want to scare off the people who dedicated their time to this;
  they will improve the next time if we provide them a good feedback.

  Guideline: "Generally OK, but needs more work."

  Reasons include:
    + Larger than 100k (needs image optimization etc.)
    + submission too similar to another template (write the name of the
      similar template, and keep the "nicer" one not marked)
    + too much text (the template is not self-explanatory)
    + non-LibreOffice fonts
    + other reasons the template might need some more work in order to
      include that (wrong spacing, incomplete / not covering the use
      case in a substantial way, etc.)

* Keep the rest blank

  But if you spot a really good submission, write a note about that
  there - but don't use any color marking.

My hope is that we'll get a good pre-selection this way, and we'll just
rubber-stamp that we'll include those that are kept blank at the Design
hangout :-)  Everybody is welcome to that call, as always!

Thank you in advance for your help!

All the best,
Kendy