Apologies for top-posting, but, let me know if anyone is going to attend and I'll add it to our LibreOffice calendar. -- Marc

Le 22/11/14 05:57 AM, belen barros pena a écrit :
Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that there will be a devroom about
software interface design at FOSDEM this year. People involved with
the design of LibreOffice might be interested in sending a proposal.
It would great to have you there.

This is the full CfP:

This is the Call for Participation for the FOSDEM 2015 Open Source
Design devroom. We invite you to send in your submissions about design
work on free, libre and open source projects.

FOSDEM is the Free and Open source Software Developers' European
Meeting, a free and non-commercial two-day weekend event that offers
open source contributors a place to meet, share ideas and collaborate.

For the first time this year, there will be a design devroom at
FOSDEM: a full day of talks around design work on free, libre and open
source projects. The Open Source Design devroom will take place on
Sunday, February 1st.

We mean ‘design’ in the broadest sense, from user research, to
interface and interaction design, typography, and usability testing -
all in the context of open source projects, which we believe
introduces unique challenges. Designers, and developers working with
designers are welcome to submit proposals.

What and how to submit
=====================

RECORDING AND LICENSING:

It is quite likely that the talks in the Open Source Design devroom
will be audio and video recorded. By submitting a proposal you consent
to be recorded and agree to license the content of your talk under a
Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license.

FORMAT:

30-minute presentations (we are leaving 15 minutes for questions and
discussion).

SUBMISSION DEADLINE:

1st December 2014

HOW TO SUBMIT:

All submissions are made in the Pentabarf event planning tool at

https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM15

When submitting your talk in Pentabarf, make sure to select the 'Open
source design devroom' as the 'Track'.

If you already have a Pentabarf account from a previous year, please
reuse it: create an account if, and only if, you don’t have one from a
previous year. If you have any issues with Pentabarf, do not despair:
contact

belenbarrospena at gmail dot com

WHO COORDINATES THIS OPEN SOURCE DESIGN DEVROOM THING?

Belén Barros Pena
Jan-Christoph Borchardt
Felix Niklas
Lewis Nyman