Hi all,

Going on with the 4.3.0 general release meeting organization, I've set a
Doodle with several dates around RC1.
This meeting is done to ease the coordination and communication between
the groups working on the release, such as website, design, l10n, QA,
marketing, but every body is invited of course :)

We will meet on IRC on the channel usually used for the marketing
meetings. This meeting will last one hour max.
The agenda will be populated here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/GeneralReleaseMeeting
Don't hesitate to add your own points.

Doodle link:
http://doodle.com/c65dt3v654vn4hst
please, pick your favorite date and time between the 18th and 21st of
June (you can display the corresponding time in your country).

Let me know if you have any question or request.
Cheers
Sophie