Hi all,

This is the time to prepare our annual report about the so various
activities we have achieved during this year. Florian will then
translate and adapt it to serve as the official report for the Berlin
authorities.

I've prepared a pad here:
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/annualreport

So please, fill in the activities you've lead during the year, do not
give to many details (it's a report :) but draw the main lines of what
your project has achieved.

Thank you very much in advance for your participation, it's an important
task for our project.
Aside the official report, we can use it also to present our project to
the various publics we meet.

If you have question, please follow up on the projects list.

Kind regards
Sophie