Hi Bamm,

Bamm píše v St 14. 08. 2013 v 15:16 +0800:

I am working on a Mint-X icon theme for Libre Office. Mint-X is the
default theme for Linux Mint.

Clement Lefebvre, the project leader of Linux Mint, has already
included my work in Mint 15 Olivia and an updated version will be part
of Mint 16.

We are having problems with the implementation though, because our
theme is not among the supported themes on Libre Office. We had to
pretend to be another theme for it to be detected. Specifically, we
named it images_human.zip because I noticed that Ubuntu's theme Human
is supported.

What steps do I need to take to have our icon theme included in Libre
Office?

Great to hear from you, and sorry for answering this late :-( - I read
mainly the dev mailing list...

Including a new icon theme to the default LibreOffice installation is
unfortunately not completely straight-forward, but the steps are
described here:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/icon-themes/README

I hope it will help you - if you have trouble making it to work, best to
ask on the dev mailing list.

Hope that helps,
Kendy