Hi guys,
I'd really like to get the process passed as official, put it on our wiki
page, and encourage people to report UX bugs.
Since none of you replied to the original message, please give input before
next Saturday 17:00 UTC. If nobody has any problems with it by then, I'll
just pass it off as official.

(It will, of course, still be modifiable afterwards, but not as easily.)