Centered main-column seems like a good idea. But I will wait with more
hacking until I people get back from vacation and I get some second
opinions on the various features.

I used Less to manage brand colors and such, do you have a global Less file
somewhere with variables which you use for the various LibreOffice/TDF
sites? I could link the two with an @import.

/Oskar