Hi Oskar,

On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Oskar Olsson <osol84@gmail.com> wrote:

Can I make a whiteboard for the icon sketches for the Version 4 features
page? Is there a template somewhere or do I just copy some other
whiteboard-page?

Is there any description on how to interact with the different whiteboard
topics? The different categories represent different levels of completion,
but what level? Can I add proposals to the shaping tentative design and
blueprint category or are they locked down?

So, we're generally stingy when creating whiteboards. We usually create
them only when developers approach us with a task or when we agree that
something is so important that it will need to be implemented sooner or
later.

If you've been approached by someone from the Document Foundation about the
icons, feel free to make a whiteboard. If not, please put them on your user
page for now [1]. We can then see what the website people have planned and
create a whiteboard based on their needs.

Also, I have never use mailing lists before. Are there any guidelines on
how to use them? I tried to respond to mails I got but I don't know how
many people I am actually "talking" to.

regards/Oskar

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:[username] (if you don't have
one, create one)