Hello Marc,

"Marc Paré" <marc@marcpare.com> a écrit :
Le 2013-06-18 08:46, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
Le Tue, 18 Jun 2013 14:22:20 +0200,
"Mirek M." <mazelm@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi everyone,
Anyone want to take care of our Facebook page?
If
not, does anyone mind if I get rid of it?
The page only has 77 likes, which is a far cry from the 2157 +1's we
get on Google+.
Given this number, I'd rather focus on our Google+ and Diaspora
pages,
which are more in line with our freedom philosophy (Diaspora much
more than Google+, of course).

No No No. I can take care of it. Please make me an admin :-)

Best,

+1

Could someone also add a newer message too? The last message seemed a
little negative. There could be a newer message of what the design team

has been up to in the last couple of months?

Maybe also make the announcement on Design G+ that the Design Facebook
site also exists?

Yes. I am waiting for Mirek to make me an admin of the page :-)

Best,

Charles.

Cheers,

Marc