Le 27/04/2013 13:06, Heiko Tietze a écrit :
We finished the series with two articles:
Quick wins: Conclusions of the Libreoffice icon test
<http://user-prompt.com/conclusions-of-the-libreoffice-icon-test/>
Tip the tool: How to label toolbar functions
<http://user-prompt.com/tip-the-tool-how-to-label-toolbar-functions/>

Great job!

You are welcome to discuss our conclusions.

-- Paste from clipboard (Ctrl+V)

mmm... The average user I'm dealing with doesn't know what the clipboard actually is. Well, this could be an occasion to learn. And "Paste from previously cut or copied text (Ctrl+V)" makes a long label, doesn't it?

-- The Navigator thingy

I agree with the inaccuracy of icon vs usage. I'd prefer a one-word naming than a sentence and I guess this is why the Navigator name had been chosen in the first place. Just like I waaaay prefer "Stylist" over "Style and Formatting" (this is why I'm still using the former name during training sessions). Back to the Navigator: sorry, I can't think to any other word than Navigator. I guess some more imaginative soul will jump in.

--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux