Hi Marc, all,

In fact this has been requested before. You can find the wiki page that was
readied here[1] with the sizes that are needed. It would be nice if all the
sizes were covered.

True, but I think the banners you reference serve a different purpose – they are
supposed to be used to advertise on people's own websites for LibreOffice. (If I
got that right.) The new buttons are pretty small and while they can be used on
websites (although I'd hate to see the "created with LibreOffice" type on any
website), their main purpose is to be used inside documents as Charles
explained.

I'd see them as compliments to the web banners, not as their replacements.

Alex and others had also designed a few but they are not in svg. They would
have to be reworked into .svg for the nl teams.[2][3]

I am pretty sure Alex worked in Inkscape – so this is a matter of him
resurfacing here and then asking him. At the same time, they use a different
green from the current branding green, so it might actually be good to update
them anyway.

It would be nice if we could have different types as well as all the sizes
covered for each design that we agree to. Then we could add these to our
resources wiki page for others to use.[4]