Hi Erich,

it's a new day – and I realise I was a bit harsh yesterday... So, it
didn't come out quite that well. Sorry to you website guys.

On Thu, 2013-03-14 at 20:24 +0100, Erich Christian wrote:
I was not aware of the apparently simple fact which seems quite easy to
fix, once you'd tell us the proper colors to insert into the present
stylesheet for a quick solution.

To be quite honest, I don't think the colours of the webiste need
fixing, or rather: we shouldn't try fixing them with the old palette.
The new website is pretty good and enforcing the palette would imo
change it for the worse.
(The only really big remaining problem with the website is that even if
you just want to download LibreOffice, you will see e theme switch and
find yourself on a completely different-looking page.)

So, again re: the colours – we definitely ought to update the palette
and it would be great if we could do it together with the marketing
people, you website people and, importantly, the Alterway people who
worked on the website.
(I must admit that I have never created a palette and would therefore
suppose to either go with the Tango palette as is (and create CMYK
colours for it) or at least use Tango as a basis.)

This theme is not carved in stone, improvements are always welcome.
It was created and setup at a time when we were badly in need of a quick
and nice website online.

Right, I understand that. Again, sorry for sounding so harsh yesterday.

We are looking forward a long time to a proper website design (and maybe
even some other trivial webgraphics) by our design team. :)

Hrm, yes, there are a lot of things that didn't happen. Clearly, we/I
are sitting in a glass house here...

Astron.