Hi Kévin,

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 11:32 AM, Kévin PEIGNOT <peignot.kevin@kpeignot.fr>wrote:

Hi Issa, Every One

2013/3/1 Issa Alkurtass <ialkurtass@kacst.edu.sa>

Hello Thorsten, Kévin,

Thorsten wrote on February 27, 2013 6:49 PM:
Let me add a

13. Group, layer, and name the icon area placeholder according to
   https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/User_Experience/Tools
   section SVG Icon / Graphics Workflow, so that we can extract and
   convert them by script.

Consider it added :)

Kévin PEIGNOT wrote on March 01, 2013 11:25 AM:
That seems great for me. Don't have lot of time these days but If
everyone is Okay I will >update the old wiki-page of >flat icon set with
these guidelines

I didn't add it yet because I'm wondering whether we should update the
old flat icons page or make a new one, because pretty much everything on
the old page will be scrapped.
I guess we could move the old page's content to "Flat icons set
(Android)"?

That's right, that's probably the best thing to do. or Flat icon set
(old). Then the old proposals could be updated easily by they creators .

I think we should choose a different architecure for the wiki page. Maybe
less text and more icons, a tabl or something like that

Actually, this time around, we're adopting Gnome's workflow and going with
github [1] + SparkleShare [2]. The wiki isn't a good place for managing
lots of images -- uploading each version of the hundreds of icons that are
planned would be tedious.

[1] https://github.com/libodesign/flat-icons
[2] http://sparkleshare.org/