Hi KJ, Daniel et al,

First off, thanks Daniel for all of the work on these pamphlets and having the marketing/design teams comment on them, it is really appreciated.

I had already seen the pamphlets and thought the content was great, but, have to admit that I had not thought of the other points that had been brought up, so it is good that the pamphlets are being shown here for more "tweaking".

(comments inline)