2013/2/20 Stefan Knorr <heinzlesspam@gmail.com>

Hi Mateusz,

On Wed, 20 Feb, 2013 at 4:04 , Mateusz Zasuwik <mzasuwik@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey guys!

What are you thinking about porting gradients (or even more graphic
elements like gallery or color palette) from Symphony to LibreOffice?
Symphony has pretty ones and all bitmaps has been moved to AOO 4 yet. Look
at this gradients: http://people.apache.org/~alg/Gradients/gradients.png

It shouldn't be licensing problem because TDF made similar movement with
code in the past.

No, we currently don't include any Symphony code (except for maybe some
bug fixes that are already in Aoo's trunk). The licensing situation around
the Symphony code itself is still somewhat sketchy – so I don't think we
can do that yet. (IANAL)
If you have further questions, you might want to refer to Michael (CC'd).

Astron.

OK, but as I mention these features are also in AOO 4 so it must be
licensing under Apache License and can be copied such as others things,
right?