Hi all,
I want to ask your opinion about 2 topics:

   1. *UI (toolbar area)
   *

I have reading a lot of reviews and comments about LO 4. And reached to
conclusion that a lot of peaople are complaining about LibreOffice UI
(look). *What we can to do change it for better?*
*Windows* looks OK.
*Linux: *I personally think it look OK on ubuntu with native themes [1]. I
don't like it when the background of toolbars have gradients [2]. My
proposal would be to draw bgcolor to whole toolbar are, no gradients (if
possible then gradient progressing more dark to bottom). All linux themes
will look something like ubuntu looks now [1] with offcourse different
colors.

[1]
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pS8YMNyG7W4/UCJrUdK8yJI/AAAAAAAAJeM/VdyhX515tdw/s1600/libreoffice-3.6_2.png
[2]
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6-mXiDkG4v4/T9idPE5xGrI/AAAAAAAAJG8/9uf3YPqq3hc/s1600/libreoffice-3.6.0.png

*OSX*: I am not user of it and can't tell much. But it should have mac
native toolbar background (greyish one not that whitish it have now)

[3]
http://screenshots.en.sftcdn.net/en/scrn/241000/241525/libreoffice-28.png

   1. *Branding proposals*

The deadline for voting was February 9th, 2013, 16:00 UTC. I think we
should take 3 proposals with highest votes and make new quick vote choosing
between them. 3 proposals with highest votes are: Proposal by Alexander
Wilms (original PNG), Proposal 2 (Green) by Maxim Darák and Proposal 1
(White) by Maxim Darák. What do you think about it?

   -
   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsGS28t6YMF3dHFrTm9hMzZVNk9hNEZMN0NSbV9ZbXc#gid=0
   - https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/4.0_Branding

Hillar