Hi everyone,
I've started collecting some proposals for future UX-related easy hacks,
and I'd like to turn them into actual easy hacks. I'd also like to give an
opportunity to others to propose easy hacks, so that we can produce a set
of hacks in one go.

Here's the process I propose:
- If you have a UX-related easy hack to propose, put it on your user page
on the wiki. Explain both your proposal and the reasoning behind it.
- A proposal may be rejected if it's argued to be counterproductive,
against our principles, or too complex for an easy hack. It should also be
relatively developer-ready and shouldn't require a long design process (a
short discussion is fine, though).
- We'll shortly discuss the proposals both on the Saturday IRC chat as well
as give time for people who can't attend until the end of Tuesday (UTC
time).