Hi!

My other 2 proposals definitive for LibreOffice 4 of New Splashscreen

Splash 2 - http://ubuntuone.com/4H7XDYJS7fxRc4FySyUUFO

Splash 3 - http://ubuntuone.com/4452bNXlTMBYUNqdad63QA

Thanks ;)

El 10/01/13 16:25, Stefan Knorr (Astron) escribió:
Hi all,

Re: this:
Not sure the whole 3D part is such a good idea... ?

Indeed we tend to promote rather simplistic interfaces and elements. The
whole 3D part makes me think of an old fashion design.
Javier, I'd invite you to read our branding guidelines (they are
linked from the Whiteboard page too):
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding

Imho, the 3D part is not a huge problem (if a bit resemblant of MSO
2010's look), but you will certainly need to scrap the custom logo and
font, if you want to make this usable for us.
That being said, I am not sure where your green 3D band/river is
flowing... it is a bit weird that the upwards end is flowing to the
left ("backwards") instead of to the right ("forward"). Also, the left
part of the splash screen seems rather empty. In total, I guess, you
could dial down contrasts a little and maybe cover a larger part of
the splash screen in some (light) shade of green.

Astron.