Javier, for overview purposes I took the liberty to add your splash screen to
the Branding wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/4.0_Branding

Imo the placing off the left 3 elements is a bit random and un-aligned. Also
I'm not to keen about the fonts being used. The bottom left could imo also
be tweaked. Please don't get me wrong, all your work is appreciated and I
really think this is a nice contribution, but why not discuss some tweaks
before the actual voting or decision is made?

Also, as always with art, the above is just my personal opinion. :)

Maybe if you find the time you could do another proposal using the same
background but going into another direction with the rest of the elements.