really nice! Here are some thoughts...
* The mesh is pretty neat. I am not sure exactly we can use it, but to
me it seems more modern than our current motif. Have I said that I love
the mesh, yet?
* Open Sans is a good font(TM), not sure if it befits LibreOffice right
Things that don't get across so well:
* The digitally carved (or rather embossed) "a" is way over the top of
my and likely most other users head(s). Nice idea, but I don't know if
it's simple enough. Do you see anything that could replace it?
What's (maybe) not ideal:
* The logo could have sharp corners to go along better with the font
* How would the logo look without the tagline?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy