the ESC call just ended and here are the design-related topics that we
- Given that the Gnome Icons are released under a CC-by-sa license, it's ok
if we go ahead and bundle them, listing the authors under Credits.
- The background image for the Mac installation folder should be redone.
- We need to put up a G+ post about the new templates and 3.6 beta 3,
encourage people to test them so that they would be thoroughly tested
before we ship 3.6.
- Astron's idea of analyzing the startup speed and, based on that, showing
the splash or not, sounds good and will be explored in the future.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [libreoffice-design] ESC notes · Mirek M.
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy