On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 11:54 PM, Christoph Noack <christoph@dogmatux.com>wrote:

Hi Mirek, hi all!

Am Freitag, den 08.06.2012, 23:33 +0200 schrieb Mirek M.:
On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 9:10 PM, Christoph Noack <christoph@dogmatux.com
wrote:
there has been some nice ruler rework recently [1], and so I got a
friendly ping about what had happened to the so called "Comments Ruler
Control" I've proposed years ago when working on the Writer notes [2].

I've started a (private) Whiteboard

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:ChristophNoack/Temporary_Work_Space/CommentsRulerControl

The summary needs to present a simple goal the whiteboard should
accomplish (such as "Make comments more accessible"). The summary should
be
generic enough so that there are as few restrictions as possible for
solving the underlying problem (that comments are hard to access) --
there
are ways to solve it without a button in the ruler area.
The contents of the summary you currently present concerns your own
proposal, and therefore should be presented under your proposal's section
instead.

Modified the whiteboard accordingly - although I find it a bit
superfluous, since the developers asked for a description of the
Comments Ruler Control. On the other hand, maybe it serves as an
inspiration for others to bring up great proposals ... let's see :-)

Any further feedback? (Before moving the page?)

Looks good.