Hi Shady,
Thanks for submitting a design.

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 5:27 AM, Shady <shadyx49@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry for the thickness of LO Clac sheet, I didn't mean to make it as so
but
that's the best I counld do, also I used the previous Windows look Example
so I didn't consider the Aero effect, but that's not hard to implement in
this design, I may do it later on.

That would be useful, if you have time.

Special thanks to Mirek2 for his Windows look Example it is a good base to
conceive your design.

You're welcome :)

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Playground/Windows_look Here
 is
my work, tell me what you think about it.

While the proposals look nice, they made me realize I neglected to mention
a few important restrictions on designs: all the UI elements need to feel
native, and the title bar and window borders have to be native as well. The
background behind the page should be a single color (without any images).
Sorry if that makes it harder to design, but the design needs to be easy to
implement for developers.