Hi Michel, *,
Am 29.05.2012 18:41, schrieb Michel RENON:
Hi,

To make it easier to read, I uploaded my 2 recents proposals in my wiki
page :
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Michelr
- enhancement for bullets and numbering icons

Is it necessary to have the comment "default" (because this is a box of choice)?
It will get smarter when we have no comment.

- new insert menu in Writer

1 Why are there two points: "Page Break" and "Manual Break..."? And why are they not side by side? Finding the second is much more difficult when you see the first. (To insert a page break quickly you use <ctrl+return>. So this part won't be necessary for the profis.)
2 I would expect the "Footnote" in the section Footer, Indexes etc.
3 Is "Picture from Scan..." a less or a rarely used feature? I think that most people scan the picture with a graphic program. At least because there is no easy handle with this in Writer (e.g. turning 90°) 4 What to you expect with "Picture/movie/sound from Gallery..."? Is this item necessary?

Please reply with any comments, questions, or concerns.

Done

--
Grüße
k-j