Hi everyone,
I visited Kendy yesterday, he showed me a build of LibreOffice with Aero
glass menus, and he told me that it's possible to make a theme specifically
for Windows (or a specific version of Windows) -- we just need to design it.
So I introduced a new section to the design wiki: the design playground
section, where anyone can experiment with the design of LibreOffice without
a due date (the design can be changed anytime).
Right now, I put up a page for our look on Windows, along with an
easy-to-tweak SVG:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Playground/Windows_look .
Please add your own design experiments.

I'm also planning to put up pages for the Android file manager and viewer
and for the Impress remote, as Android allows us to be quite creative with
the look and its design will always be relatively easy to change.
In order to do that, though, I need the SVG of Alex's tentative designs --
Alex, could you send them to me or post them somewhere?
Thanks. :)