Ok I wanted to ask before I changed antsy other whiteboard and made my new
whiteboards public. I also wanted to know if it was time for more white
boards. One of them can wait but the other I think is important right now.
The whiteboard I'm talking about is color palettes [1]. I think that it
will be an important part of the color picker, but does not need to be in
the color picker whiteboard. Besides the way I have it set up it will take
up a lot of space. What I want this to be is one color palettes for the
color picker as well as our defined colors for things like them colors and
style colors. Such as multiple table, chart, shape,

[1]
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/Color_palettes