2012/4/3 Rafael Rocha Daud <rrdaud@gmail.com>

+1 here.
Although I wasn't able to understand all of it. It looks very lean and
clean but there doesn't seem to be much space dedicated to the proposals
themselves, proportionally; I guess this is just because the proposals are
really empty for now, I suppose it'll work just fine once filled. I'm not
sure if the proposal part should or could be a little more detailed, also.

I added a few details under the Proposals section [1].

I don't quite get the Personas part either. Is this to list people
interested and/or working in the proposals?

No. It lists theoretical users with different personalities, computer
skills, and/or usage scenarios, and the way the issue relates to them.

And lastly: is "favorite links" a part from the whiteboard template?

No, that was part of my user page.

If so, I guess the "relevant art" part should be merged with it. If not,
then I guess the "relevant art" could be expanded to include links, and
moved somewhere near the "bug" and "discussion" parts, because they're all
motivation/inspiration of whatever proposal that comes after.

Kudos for the "scope" part. This is where I always get lost...

:)

[1] https://wiki.**documentfoundation.org/User:**
Mirek2#Tentative_Whiteboard_**Template<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Mirek2#Tentative_Whiteboard_Template>
.