Sorry, that's the correct link: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/Tablet_Writer

Am 02.04.2012 16:05, schrieb Alexander Wilms:
Hi Jonathan,

that sounds great! Here is a whiteboard regarding the design of a LibO tablet UI: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Insert_bar.png

Hope that helps

Alex

Am 02.04.2012 14:30, schrieb Jonathan Aquilina:
I just got an email from Charles about you guys working on android specifications for what you would like in the UI. I have been communicating with Tor on the developers list as to how to go about getting what I have so far integrated into version control.

Tor suggested we start with getting a UI together that works with MIME types to be able to open the files. Is this a good way to start? I have installed thinkfree office on my device so I have a clearer understanding of what I would need to do to move forward with reading files.

Are the specifications listed anywhere so I can start following them?

Regards

Jonathan Aquilina