Hi

Yes we could, but :
 - We have to do this for EVERY ICON
 - We must try for each icon, each language, to be sure it's great looking

Then, with using B,U and S for each language, the advantage is it's the
same letter than it is in keyboard shortcut (at least it is in french
instead of G, S and I )

But even with that, I stay for using A for every icon today, and then,
someday, when major problems are solved, introduce this (little) feature.

Kévin