Hi I just wanted to find out where any discussion on changing the auto-filter to what would better be called a standard filter took place.

The auto-filter which was quick and easy has been replaced with what would be better termed a standard filter. The ui should have replaced what was being used for the standard filter and the auto-filter left alone.

It triples the time it used to take me to find what I'm looking for. Can someone please point me in the direction where any discussion on this design change took place? So at least I could understand why anyone thought replacing something that allowed for a quick drill down, being replaced with something that takes multiple clicks to implement was a good idea?

I appreciate the work, I just think it would be better as part of the standard filter NOT the auto filter.

*Shari* peace
/Web & Virtual Assistant /
*Making time for you!*