Hello, everyone.
As being a normal user, I have a little question about this:

The default table setting is extending the table horizontally to the
left and to the right page margins, and in "Table Format" dialog when I
need to set specific width of the table, I have to
change the Alignment option first, then the check box of Width could be
available.

Is it possible to let the check box of Width always be available? And
when users change the width of the table, the Alignment option change
automatically from automatic to another one.
So user don't have to read the Help to know he must change Alignment
first, then he could change Width.

Like arraigning our furnitures, we only consider the alignment problem
when the width of the furniture is smaller than the width of our room.
If the width of the furniture and the room we put in are the same,
whatever kind of alignment we chose, the position will be the same.

Thanks for the reply.