Rather OT, but anyways:

Þann mið  7.mar 2012 17:31, skrifaði Andrew Pullins:
ok tanks, I have never used this feature on my computer but I was talking
about doing this on my phone or tablet.  I was wondering if you can do this
through our app or if we would need to use another app to do this.

It's not an app - rather it's a protocol, which has to be
supported by your OS, the network and the recieving print
equipment.
Most OS's, including Android, support the ipp:// protocol.

im imagining that i have a paper due for school but I need it to print it
before class. im cumming from a coffee shop where I was working on the
paper on my tablet. before I leave I print the paper, and when I get home
its waiting there for me to pick up.

You can configure your home network to accept IPP through
the router, give permissions in firewall and to your
printing device; but there are serious security issues if
done incorrectly.
Network admins generally hate exposing their networks too
much, and for printing they often use rigid policies (quota
and stuff). Nevertheless I've seen institutional/corporate
network printing that by default forwards mobile print jobs
to the nearest printer or wherever one wants to pick up the
pages.

could we do this with in our app.

Has very little to do with applications - it's an OS and
networking thing.

Best regards,

Sveinn í Felli