Mirek,

so on the page handles clicking on them will select the entire page.
what page-related
commands would pop up. are you thinking of (format, colums, background,
borders, deaders, footers, foot note/end note, page settings)?  perhaps
margens, right to left text.

The Insertion bar. would it be possible for the hide insert bar to instead
of just hide the insertion bar to also move it to the bottom on the screen.
I know that you put it to the side to conserve virtical space for tablets
and netbooks, for they have smaller screens. but for people with bigger
screens this is not a problem. also for people such as myself who have a
tablet PC who occasionally put my tablet
into portrait mode, horizontal space becomes a problem.

so what I purpose is that clicking once puts it to the bottom. then once
more will hide it, and once again will bring it back up to the left side.
or we could make an option for it to go on what ever side the user wants
left, right, or bottom and the hide button still just hides it.

still like the over flow menu.

I like that you have set how the colors should change when the them changes
lighter or darker.

I noticed that there is no menu to the right of the context menu. the one
that has the undo, redo, I think it was copy and past, search, and over
flow. did you just not purpose it yet?