Hello all,

I will join those two minutes. Actually I will be out of town until Sunday, and will not be able to answer, maybe not even read the e-mails frequently, so I'll delay until then the page I promised following Nik's iniciative. It's already half complete though, a collection of all proposals about style management in LO so far in the mailing lists. I just don't want to throw it in here and then not be able to follow the discussion (I hope there'll be some when I do ;-)).

Best regards./