Hi Bernhard, hi all!

So ... what to say ... thank you all for your great support. That's very
more than encouraging :-) Maybe my current feelings can be expressed by
"I'll do my best to help you to make LibreOffice something really
great". And (hopefully) beyond that ...

What I like to ask you is to think about what's important for you, for
the community. What's currently the most pressing task for LibreOffice,
the biggest issue within the Design Team (within the LibreOffice
community), ...? As you know - we have collected lots of stuff on the
WhatWeNeed pages? What do we need to improve first ...

(I've noticed some shortcomings, but I'd like to hear your thoughts.)

Cheers,
Christoph