from me

+1

too (also a more or less passive design-team follower)

Am 24.09.2011 20:17, schrieb Sveinn í Felli:
+1

Sveinn í Felli
(unfortunately a rather passive design-team follower)

Þann lau 24.sep 2011 15:32, skrifaði Bernhard Dippold:
Hi Christoph, all

I already wrote a (inrelation to my other mails) short posting to this
list,
but my Internet connection here at work killed it instead of sending,
so I can use this reply as formal starting point to an official voting.

(and as my mail client is used to break threads, I can start a new one)

Christoph Noack wrote:
[...] it feels very good to see all your support concerning the "Lead
for
User Experience" as Bernhard phrased it.

So why might this be useful?
[... please read Christoph's mail [1] for details...]

However, my question to Bernhard - when do we consider the voting as
"finished"? If I remember correctly, Nik summarized the for/against
votes after a few days ... assuming that everybody had a fair chance.
So, please guys, add your opinion / vote ...

Up to now several Design Team members posted their opinion:

Björn Balasz (+1)
Sabin Densmore (+1)
Kévin Peignot (+1)
Alexander Wilms (+1)
Charles-H. Schulz (congratulations - don't konw if for the Lead position)
Ivan Miskovic (+1)
Tobias Bernard (+1)
Rafael Rocha Daud (+1)
Aleksandar Dev (+1)

Every other Design Team member: Please cast your vote!
(Just add your name and +1 or -1 in a reply to this mail)

I think three more days will be enough for all the people not knowing
that a thread of flying ships will help us with a more structured
positioning
inside and outside the LibreOffice community.

Thus I'd like to close the voting on Tuesday 27th of September -
allowing our
website [2] to be updated on our first anniversary on Wednesday.

And by the way - please have a look at the Team page [3] decide if you
want
to add or update your profiles...

Best regards

Bernhard

[1]:
http://www.mail-archive.com/design@global.libreoffice.org/msg03081.html
[2]: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design#Disciplines
[3]: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Team

--
Irmhild Rogalla
Institut für praktische Interdisziplinarität